OUR VIEW ABOUT GIVING
Giving needs to be cheerful and not under compulsion. No person on earth should feel manipulated, obligated or force to give.
1. You must give as purposed in your heart. Whatever you decide in your heart that is how much you should give. 10% is a guideline, but New Testament does not speak about tithes.
2. You must give cheerfully.
3. The church is not the only channel to give too. Giving to your parents , poor and orphans is also important. We teach our people that whatever you purpose in your heart can be divided into church, parents and poor etc. Having said that we encourage our members not to neglect giving to the church as certain expenses should be covered
4. The more you sow the more you will reap. Giving will benefit you.
5. We don't take names and we don't monitor who gives or who don't give. Giving is a personal matter between you and the Lord
6. We try our utmost not to spend most of the income of the church on administration matters. We will attempt as far as possible not to spend money on salaries and buildings. Most of the income of the church we endeavor to spend on community projects.
2 Corinthians 9:6-7 "6 Now I say this: the one who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and the one who sows generously will also reap generously. 7 Each one must do just as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."